Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Beautiful Director's Dream for Pawan


Beautiful Director's Dream for Pawan

At any given point of time, every successful director in South and may be few in North would love to direct Pawan Kalyan. When many of these director’s have expressed their wish for Power Star, now one more person has joined the list and he is none other than sekhar kammula. On high with grand openings of ‘Life Is Beautiful,’ the director has no qualms in expressing views on his favorite actor.
‘I just love Pawan Kalyan’s style of acting. He is an inspiration for youth and I too have a dream to direct him. But, obviously I am worried because I can’t be sure of reaching the levels of ‘Gabbar Singh’ or any other super hits of his range. Any time in future, if such offer comes before me I will definitely utilize it,’ said Sekhar during an interview. Hope, Pawan Kalyan or any of his camp members are hearing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment